This one scares me big time. Who would actually cut their hair like this on purpose? Well...I know but, scary! There was this kid, who was only about 3 that I saw at this scary gas station one time, his hair looked just like this only blonde. I wanted to grab his parents and say, "what are you thinking?!! He's branded for life!"
4 comments:
this is one of my personal favorites by the way...
this one is soooooooo wrong!
Remember that time you said, "Mom are you growing a mullet and I said, "what is a mullet"? I am so offended now!!!
This one scares me big time. Who would actually cut their hair like this on purpose? Well...I know but, scary! There was this kid, who was only about 3 that I saw at this scary gas station one time, his hair looked just like this only blonde. I wanted to grab his parents and say, "what are you thinking?!! He's branded for life!"
Post a Comment