Monday, November 20, 2006
You gotta watch this...this is awesome!
So I showed this video to my organic chemistry lab teacher and tried to explain the relevance of why we should do this experiment in our lab next week, but she wasn't getting it??? I mean...it shows the reactivities of different chemicals right??? she didn't but it... Anyway, I'm figured we could take a short break from mulletudes to see this....hope you enjoy! ...and don't worry for all you mullet lovers out there, they'll be back wed =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
i have seen this before. it is definitely awesome! i love it. have you ever done this 'experiment?' its pretty entertaining...im just wondering how someone figured this who thing out...probably some crazy messing around at some crazy mormon party.
Too bad your teacher didn't cooperate. Big baby. It's super fun to see what you can do. They did this one where they did about 100 bottles and found a way to shoot them all at once and shot a guy into the ocean. it was cool.
we need more mullets!
Where do you find these crazy things? Weird but amazing!
(((((((((((DAVID))))))))))
WHERE ARE YOU?
Dave, check out my blog man. I finally got stuff worthwhile up and running!
Post a Comment