much love~dave
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
The Windy City...
Hi everyone! I've spent the last 3 days driving across the country...The first day (Monday) I drove through Arizona and New Mexico (which is not that pretty of a state - it's rather like an ugly version of Arizona). On Tuesday I continued on driving through Colorado and Nebraska, both of which were green and beautiful. Monday night though I was watching the news and noticing the weather forcast for Colorado, which I was going to be driving through the following day...and as I'm listening I realize they're talking about how there is a Tornado watch out in Southern Colorado, and that the tornado sirens had been going off.....and i'm thinking.....oh great, what a wonderful start to a road trip!! Anyway, the tornado moved east into kansas, much to their dismay i'm sure, but my advantage! Day 3 I drove through Iowa and Illinois to where I am now. I'm staying in Westmont Illinois, which is a suburb of Chicago! The apartments are nice, pretty big. There are 3 of us that stay in the 3-bedroom apartment....although I haven't met my roomates yet, so i'll let you all know how that goes. The one thing, is that it's pretty chilly here and very windy. I think it's about 54 degrees right now with the wind factor cooling it off even more. needless to say i went to wal-mart to buy some groceries and dishes and what not, and I picked up an extra blanket as well. Anyway, tomorrow will be my first day selling, so I'll let you all know how that goes.
much love~dave

much love~dave
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
what an adventure already! good luck and keep us posted fer sure.
so today was my first day selling............
hmmmm......what could I say about the experience???
well, i guess i could say that i suck!!! it was hard, it's definitely not an easy job....i did manage to get a sale, but that doesn't change the fact that i sucked!
You don't suck . . . the people not buying from you suck! Hang in there. You'll do great!
Wahoo.....I got another sale on Saturday! The funny thing is, I can't figure out why people don't want me to hook em up! I give em basically free, latest technology alarm systems, and in a lot of cases lower their monthly monitoring rate. Huh.....guess i'll never figure it out.
Post a Comment