Friday, June 08, 2007

a vote...






so yesterday was an extremely windy day out here in chicago, and i have to admit my hair is getting pretty long.....long enough that after it being blown around in my face all day long i decided i needed to get a haircut the following morning.

So this morning i woke up early and tried to find a barber, but ran into the problem that there weren't any barbers that open before noon! So what could I do, wait till the weekend.....no.....

so i borrowed a pair of clippers and figured how hard could it be, right?

Anyway, here's a picture of my first haircut down by myself. Not to bad right? And to think that I've been paying $15 for someone to do what i can obviously do just as good :)

6 comments:

yo mama said...

Dave, I'm impressed. Why have you been paying all these years!!!

Mooryan said...

yeah. it looks good dave! im a fan of the self haircut also. i acquired the skill on the mission...became a self proclaimed barber, cuttin' missionaries hair, etc.. only a few tense times...just remember...all you really need to worry about is the front. if the back is bad, they will just figure someone else did it!

Anonymous said...

Dave, thanks for keeping us updated about your adventures! We miss you so much! Be careful out there...sounds a little freaky where you are! Way to go cutting your hair! Maybe you'll get to be pro like Nicole!

The Hyatt's said...

Dude, you should have just cut the top and the sides and let the back grow into a thick mullet. I'm dissappointed Dave. I expected more! - Jacob

Dave & Elyse Hyatt said...

next cut will be a skullet.....business in the front and party in the back!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Dave, you need to update your blog? What's going on over there on your side of the country????
Love and miss ya buddy!