So i've been studying and taking an MCAT prep class this summer...it's pretty intense and is a ton of work just to keep up! Needless to say I've spent many hours doing fun things like reading my many text books, doing homework and keeping up on current events.
So this weekend I decided I'd get out and go do something fun....i knew i shoulda stayed home in my secluded little study niche
what's even worse is it was a ward singles activity =0


The morning after

2 days after
5 comments:
well? what did you do???
Ahhh Dave, you are still a cutie. And I am going to stop calling you psyclops. . .
I don't know if anyone else is wondering...Let me tell ya though...The other guy looks far worse!
Dude...did you get in a fight or something? Sweet!
No, for real, what happened to your eye?
well i'd like to tell you it was a sick fight of something....like i had taken up cage fighting or something...but no dice. was swimming at a singles activity and we were playing 'sharks and minnows.'
the stupid pool has a metal pole that extends over the surface of the water in the dive tank, and well i came up outta the water at just the right spot to split my eye open.
it's sorta healed up again though, so i guess that's good. maybe chick'll dig the scar :D
Post a Comment