Monday, April 23, 2007

Featured Band...

I haven't been extremely consistent with posts, and I apologize for that; however I have a new artist that I found on itunes and she has an absolutely beautiful voice. Take a listen, and let me know what you think.
I cannot take claim to this video, it's better than anything I could do, so why not use hers :)

4 comments:

Dave & Elyse Hyatt said...

okay, it's working now.

Mooryan said...

yeah. great voice. i shall have to listen a bit more...

yo mama said...

She does have a pretty voice - kind of whimsical.

The Hyatt's said...

After watching the whole music video, I think I've seen her face enough to paint it on canvas. While the voice is very Sarah McLaughlan-ish (nice indeed), I was ready to cover Sunny's eyes if it got too steamy. "I am you, you are me, we are one." The Beatles would have added to that by saying "I am the walrus". Sorry. It's late. Better sign off...