I thought I had already posted my interesting facts about the new city that I'm selling in, but somehow forgot to mention them.....
The city I'm currently selling in is Gary, Indiana:
Last year, Gary had the highest per capita murder rate in the United States.
9 out of 10 crimes in Gary are violent crimes
Gary's local murders are 8.75 times the national average
Please feel free to research this further at:
http://www.cityrating.com/citycrime.asp?city=Gary&state=IN
Wow I love going to work each day :)
Thursday, June 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
That is scary!!!! Remind me again why you are there?
how did i know your mom would be the first post? hmmm. wow. crazy facts. hopefully it hasn't nothing to do with the name gary...
i don't think it has anything to do with the name, but i guess you never know...
so funny story, actually it's not funny at all....anyway, one of our guys got mugged on saturday and they stole his cell phone. i'm trying to figure out why they only stole his cell phone though and didn't take his wallett or anything. i'm thinking maybe he just gave his cell phone away and made up the story, cause he didn't have any mug-like symptoms (ie. bruises or black eye, ect)....hmmm.....
Dude...I don't think you can consider it a mugging unless they hit you or something. You know, like do something to your "mug." I don't know, I think that guy just lost his phone and was trying to look like a hero for it. You should kick his butt just for fun :)
lol, he ended up going home...
Post a Comment