Sunday, December 02, 2007

some random pics...

so i was thinking....what could i take a picture of to show you what i've been up to lately, but pictures of me studying aren't really all that exciting....so here goes

Mi casa that i decoratedo (spanish for decorated)




grandfather and grandmother's casa that i decoratedo...













and some random halloween pics...even my beekeeping brother!



6 comments:

natalie said...

Finally you posted something! The houses look great! They are even better than my parents!

The Hyatt's said...

The lights look awesome dude! I'm totally impressed. I can't wait until you come up to see us in cold country and shoot some ducks or geese. Maybe that can be a new Hyatt family tradition. The Christmas Goose. I can just see it now on a large platter in the kitchen. SWEET!

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

Wow!! you have been busy!!

yo mama said...

Dave, the pictures do look great!!!! You do a FABULOUS job on the lights - My favorite thing about Christmas. And, um, shoot all the ducks or geese you want but they won't be gracing my turkey platter. Sorry, it's just a fact!

Anonymous said...

Dude, you better bring me home a duck or two, that's all I'm gonna say about that.

Anonymous said...

Great lights Dave! You da man!