So i put together a few video clips of what new years eve (which we celebrated on Dec 30th). It's my first video editing really, so please bear with me, and enjoy :D
I'm sad I missed the Karaoke Jam. I do a pretty mean version of Popcorn Popping myself. As I watched Monique singing, all I could think of was Christine on Phantom of the Opera. Stunning!
Oh my gosh, when did you take that video you scoundrel????? Luckily I am only patting to the beat---not singing. I totally look like a weirdo. Looks like I better start watching for hidden videos.
Dave you are in so much trouble buddy! I can't believe you posted that video without my written consent! Of course I might get a recording contract out of it though, don't you think?
3 comments:
I'm sad I missed the Karaoke Jam. I do a pretty mean version of Popcorn Popping myself. As I watched Monique singing, all I could think of was Christine on Phantom of the Opera. Stunning!
Oh my gosh, when did you take that video you scoundrel????? Luckily I am only patting to the beat---not singing. I totally look like a weirdo. Looks like I better start watching for hidden videos.
Dave you are in so much trouble buddy! I can't believe you posted that video without my written consent! Of course I might get a recording contract out of it though, don't you think?
Post a Comment